How to get Paid
Within THREE days of starting your FIRST assignment with Staffing Solutions, Inc., you must complete your Federal I-9, Federal W-4 withholding form and Direct Deposit information. To do this, go to www.staffingsolutionsinc.com and click on Employee Resources, then click on Payroll and then click on GreenEmployee.
The first time you log in:
- Click on Create an Account
- Enter your personal email address and the password of your choosing in both boxes
- An email will be sent to the email address that you entered. This may take a few minutes to go through. If you don't see it after waiting a few minutes, please check your Spam/Junk folder.
- Click on the link in the email to continue your log in set up
- In the first box, enter either your Social Security Number or your Employee ID (First 4 letters of your last name followed by the last 4 numbers of your Social Security Number)
- In the second box, enter either your birthday (MM/DD/YYYY) or Last Name
- On the next screen, click the button next to your email address and click "Continue". This will send you another email with a verification code. This code will need to be entered on this screen. You CANNOT copy/paste it! It must be manually typed in and it is case sensitive.
- Once you've been verified, you are now able to log in with your email address and password.
To get to the documents you need to complete, hover over "Documents" and click on "HR Documents". Near the top of the page, click on "New Document" and then click "Start" next to the form you'd like to complete.
The Green Employee site is where you can view your check stubs, make Federal withholding changes, make direct deposit changes, and view your W-2.
| Payroll is processed on a weekly basis. The workweek is Monday through Sunday. Timecards must be approved online by your supervisor no later than noon on the Wednesday following the week you worked. It is your responsibility to make sure your timecard approval is received in our office by Wednesday noon. Make sure you have completed your online time entry by Monday morning, so that your supervisor has time to review and approve your timecard.
| Direct deposit payments/payroll card deposits should be in your account Friday morning.
|The following will delay receipt of your payment:
- Incorrect or missing information.
- Not submitting your timecard to your supervisor in a timely manner.
- Not having a direct deposit form on file.
How to Fill Out Your Timecard
- Click here Web-based time entry
- Your username is the first 4 letters of your last name (ALL CAPS) followed by the last 4 digits of your Social Security number. If your last name has less than 4 letters, use an underscore "_" in place of the letter. (For example, VAN_1234)
- During your initial log in, your password will be your user name (also in ALL CAPS). You will then be prompted to change it.
- You can enter your hours daily and SAVE it and then SUBMIT it at the end of the week or just enter everything at the end of week and SUBMIT it.
- When you hit "Submit", an email is automatically sent to your timecard approver to let them know your hours have been submitted. They must approve the hours by NOON ON WEDNESDAY in order to ensure you are paid on time. You will receive an email once the timecard has been approved. It is your responsibility to make sure you get the notifications of approval by noon on Wednesday.
How to fill out the time sheet
- Under “Open Timesheet”, if you haven’t started a timecard for the week, click “Create New . . . “ or select the one you’ve already started for that week, which will be listed under create new.
- Select the day of the week. Click on the date that you are entering time for.
- lf you are on more than one assignment, choose the job order from the list on the right
- Use the pull down menu to select the day
- Under “In” enter your start time (ex: 8:00 a)
- Under “Left for Lunch” enter time left (ex: 12:00 p)
- Under “Back from Lunch” enter the time returned (ex: 1:00 p)
- Under “Out” enter time of day you left (ex: 5:00 p)
If you have any changes from your normal schedule, you will want to enter a comment such
as “late - stuck in traffic”, “Left early - doctor appt.”, “Extended lunch hour - personal
reasons”, etc. To enter a comment click on the yellow paper clip on the corresponding day.
This info can then be viewed by your supervisor and SSI. Click Save.
If the Approver rejects the timesheet for any reason, an email will be sent to you indicating this. If that happens, you will need to make adjustments to the timesheet and
resubmit by logging back in and selecting “timesheets that have been rejected, then click
on the timesheet list to make corrections and then resubmit. A reason may or may not be
entered why it was rejected. When the timesheet is approved, you will receive an email noting this. It is your responsibility to make sure that you receive this email indicating your time has been submitted to us before the timecard deadline. (Be sure
to check your junk mail if you don’t see this approval email.) If you do not receive an
email, log back into the website and check the status under Other Timesheets to see if it
has been approved or rejected. If there is nothing indicating the status, call our office.
- If you have parking receipts, they need to be mailed in to Christy Snyder by Wednesday noon to ensure that reimbursement will be paid on that week, otherwise they will be added to your next payroll.
- At any time you can login to the system and view what timesheets have been approved, which ones have been rejected, and what is still pending approval.
| Staffing Solutions, Inc. offers parking reimbursement, with a maximum amount allowed per day. We have identified several garages or lots in which to park. Sometimes companies have special discounted rates, designated parking areas or parking passes. Check with a Staffing Solutions, Inc. representative for more information.
| PROCEDURES FOR PARKING REIMBURSEMENT:
*NOTE: To be reimbursed, parking receipts must be mailed to us the week the parking is used.
- Request a receipt from the garage/lot each day.
- Mail all parking receipts for the week to us.